Graduate Open House
Please join us for our Graduate Open House on Monday, October 29, 2018 from 9 AM–3 PM. The day will include program overviews and Q&A sessions with faculty, student advisors and current students, as well as an opportunity to participate in a portfolio workshop and tour our facilities.
Can’t make it to the Open House? You can also join online information sessions and in-person Q&As with our student advisors throughout the fall.
M.Arch.I Online Information Session
Learn more about our M.Arch.I professional program. This one-hour session will feature a short presentation and Q&A with professor Neil Denari. Topics covered will include information on the M.Arch.I program, adminissions, portfolio tips, studio culture and student life at AUD.
- Wednesday, November 7 from 8–9 AM* – RSVP
- View last year's Online Information Session with Professor Neil Denari here.
M.Arch.II Online Information Sessions
Learn more about our M.Arch.II post-professional program. These one-hour sessions will feature a short presentation and Q&A with studio faculty Guvenc Ozel and Marta Nowak. Topics covered will include information on the M.Arch.II program, adminissions, portfolio tips, studio culture and student life at AUD.
- Thursday, October 4 from 4–5 PM* – RSVP
- Wednesday, October 17 from 4–5 PM* – RSVP
- Wednesday, November 14 from 4–5 PM* – RSVP
- View last year's Online Information Session with Guvenc Ozel here.
In-person Q&A with Student Advisors
Are you thinking about applying to UCLA Architecture and Urban Design but still have questions about the application process? Join our student advisors for an in-person Q&A to walk through application instructions for our graduate and undergraduate programs, and learn more about funding and scholarship opportunities.
- Wednesday, October 17 from 1–2:30 PM* – RSVP
- Tuesday, October 30 from 1–2:30 PM* – RSVP
- Friday, November 9 from 1–2:30 PM* – RSVP
- Monday, November 26 from 1–2:30 PM* – RSVP
- Wednesday, December 5 from 1–2:30 PM* – RSVP
*All times are PDT, please convert to your local time zone.